NB! The emails are processed automatically. If there is no "SeaCraft Tester" in the topic field or body, the email will go to the spam folder and will not be processed!
Please indicate in the email:
- Application number *
- Full name
- City (and the time zone)
- Hardware details **
- Game testing experince
- Why you decide to be a project tester
- Additional contacts (for example, Skype)
* Where can I get the application number?
As soon as you publish the "I'm ready" message, it receives an individual number, which is also the application number required in the e-mail. You can find the number in the upper right corner of your request:
beta_application_number.jpg 137.63KB 331 downloads
** Which hardware details are required?
We would be grateful if you send us your hardware details in the form of a "snapshot" made by Speccy software. This software is completely free, you can download it here.
In order to save the shot, open the software and give it some time needed to collect the data about your computer. After that open File - Save snapshot.
Attach the saved file to the email.
If you don't want to make a complete snapshot, then show the following data:
- OS (including service packs and bitness - 32 or 64 bit);
- CPU model, frequency, number of cores;
- GPU model, amount of video memory;
- Standard (or maximum) screen resolution.
Please leave only your requests in this topic, the discussion thread is here.